I'm a huge fan of continuing education, and one of the ways I binge on information is through podcasts. Here's a list of 11 podcasts that I find not only educational but entertaining as well.
- Front End Happy Hour - A bunch of developers drinking and talking about development. What could go wrong?
- Developer Tea - This podcast is more about the human element of development. I recommend this to developers of all levels, but especially beginners.
- FSJam Podcast - Fullstack Jamstack conversations with developers, library maintainers, and industry thought leaders.
- 99% Invisible - It's not all dev-centric podcasts here. 99% Invisible peels back the curtain on the design of everyday things. The flag episode is a classic.
- Full Stack Radio - Adam Wathan, creator of (among other things) Tailwind, hosts this podcast with a focus on all the things happening on the front end.
- Hidden Brain - This fascinating podcast delves into why we do the things we do and how we can learn from that. It's honestly one of my favs.
- React Podcast - It's about React. So...
- ShopTalk Show - Chris Coyier (CSS-Tricks) and Dave Rupert (Paravel) host this quirky podcast (mostly) about frontend. This podcast was my first developer podcast ever and still one of my favorites.
- Freakonomics Radio - Again, a podcast about humans for humans. This one has a strong focus on Behavioral Economics, the cross-section of psychology and econ.
Don't see your favorite here? Let me know on Twitter. And if you found this post helpful, please let me know by liking it on DEV Community.
Until next time!